Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Heart in Photography

A debate about Film VS Digital... here's my little input to that.

Since we are now in the digital age, and I work with computer hardware everyday (my first ever successful hobby and business). I have no choice but to use SLRs with good digital sensors (yes, coz there are bad ones). But I still shoot like I'm using film. I process digital negatives like developing film and retouch them like I'm in the darkroom. For me, nothing beats the natural colors, the grains, and the classic feel of film.

Until now, we can still hear the golden classics of the Platters played all over the world. Yet the modern music of Boyzone is hmm... What were their songs again?

In relation to that, Michael Buble is my favorite singer as of today. :)

Furthermore, you can study the basics and fundamentals of photography, but no school can train you on how to create beautiful images. From the viewfinder to darkroom to final prints, its all on the photographer's eye. But the real element of this art comes from the heart and inspiration.

Another portrait of my love, my inspiration... Arlyn.

No comments: